Understanding, Planning, Solution
At Delmon, we build partnerships with our clients in order to deliver complete solutions for all their scaffolding, formwork and temporary works requirements.
Delmon Scaffolding LLC is committed to leading the industry in minimizing the impact of its activities on the environment.
- Source products that are reusable, durable and manufactured with green technology.
- Maximize the use of recycled materials in production.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote a product range to minimize the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental international best practice that relates to the Company.
SALE or HIRE
Options that Best Suits You
Sale or Hire: Whether to purchase or hire formwork equipment can sometimes be a dilemma, but at Delmon we offer both options.
What Delmon Can Do For You!
Service. Our expert staff can advise you on which option is best for you and whether it is sale or hire, we will support you every step of the way to ensure the success of your project.
Logistics. We have one of the largest rental fleets in the Gulf and serve the region with numerous equipment yards scattered across the UAE, Qatar, KSA and Oman ensuring we can always offer our customer a wide range of options to suit any budget.
SALE – Long Term
- Can save money if equipment required long-term
- Contributes to the assets of the business.
- Investment can reduce future formwork costs
- Contributes to overall growth of the company
- Contributes to company expertise.
- Large initial investment required.
- Capital tied up
- Hidden costs include storage, warehouse and transport.
- Cost of support personnel: designing, maintenance etc.
HIRE – Short Term
- No large investment required
- Saves on transport, storage and maintenance
- Optimum equipment is available for each task
- Smoother work flow with no idle equipment.
- Company resources can focus on core activity.
- Resources of specialist supplier to hand
- Equipment is not an asset to the company