Delmon Complete Solutions
Robust, Designed for Large Formwork Gangs
The CR-250 Climbing Bracket system is designed for large formwork units. It is primarily used for the pouring of double-sided walls. The brackets are supported on anchor cones, which were embedded in the concrete in previous pouring stages.
- Application: Civil Works and Building Construction.
- Platform Width: 250cm.
- Up to 35m² formwork surface per pair of climbing brackets.
- Anchorage to Wall: DW20 (DW15 possible).
- Formwork stripping distance: 70cm with roll-back carriage; 5cm with tilt-back system.
- Formwork height adjustment with levelling screw jacks without releasing the clamps between formwork and vertical waler.
Conventional Climbing Bracket
- Climbing Bracket CR-250
- Main Platform
- Pouring Platform
- Intermediate Platform
- Cone Recovery Platform
- Stripping System
- Push-pull Prop
- Vertical Waler
|CR-250 Bracket Roll-back||331000||210|
|Waler Screw TR53x6||302020||10.8|
|Waler Screw Bracket TR53x6||302022||12.3|
Tilt Back Base CR-250
|Tilt back Base||332022||18.8|
|Connector Screw TR-Waler Base||332030||18|
|Waler Base Connector||331008||11.4|
Waler DU 120
|Waler DU 120 (from 1m to 6m)|
Push-pull Prop TR63 2.04-2.72
|Push-pull Prop TR63 2.04-2.72||333014||46.6|